Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Corporate Ladder

I suppose if our company even has any form of succession planning it will be made available to staff level employees. Although, similarly to my previous company, our organization chart is very transparent. Any change in management, employees are well informed sent out by our Human Resource department from top level down to staff. I’m finding it hard to get a promotion in my current employer because I’m a little vague on the details as to how one gets promoted. As far as I know, one gets a step higher with the discretion of your boss. I like the system of my previous employer, you get a sure promotion every 2 years if you achieve the minimum 2pts every semester review. Oh well, the best that I could do right now is get the job done and hope for the best.

No comments: