Friday, October 05, 2007

Sportsfest 2007

Next Friday, our company will be holding a Sportfest for regular and contractual employees. It was originally schedule on a Saturday but since October 12 was declared holiday, fearing that previously signed up participants might change their mind in preparation for the long weekend, we rescheduled. It’s not like we’ll be having something like aPenn State football, just the usual sports like basketball, volleyball and badminton. As for non-sporty employees, we have fun games in stored for them. Also, they could always participate in the cheering competition. I’m so looking forward to this event.

By the way, since I was on vacation last week, I haven't really been contributing much to this said company activity. However, I did get to design the teasers and as always, try to encourage my dept to show up and just put more log to keep the fire (excitement) going.

No comments: