Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Palawan Day 2 – Honda Bay, Pandan Island

First stop, Pandan Island

D2-pandan island
Left Side of the Island

D2-pandan island
Right end of the Island

We decided na dito kami mag lunch. Dinala namin yung pinamalengke namin. After mababa yung mga gamit, iniwan ko muna sila to get these:

palawan

D2-canoe tree

D2-sticks and stone

D2-canoe beach

D2-big catch
Laki ng dala nyang fish no?

D2-canoe smile
I just couldn't resist taking a photo of this man. I got a smile in return! :D

D2-tres amigos

On my way back, I took the above photos of men just sitting around and likewise enjoying the view :D

This is where we first snorkled. Nakalimutan ko na naman yung underwater Kodak cam that I brought with me for the trip. I'll update this post once napa-scan to cd ko na sya ;) It would have stayed here, dami pa photo opps but the boatman said we should leave after lunch kasi madami daw pumupunta sa snake island baka wala na kaming magandang mapwestuhan.

So off we went to snake island!

4 comments:

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

ang ganda naman ng beach! :)

N!cE
www.nicemorning.net

Anonymous said...

i love the photos!

Irmee said...

I love the pictures! Ang galing mo naman kumuha. Did you take Photography lessons or maganda lang yung camera? hehe. I also want to have my own DSLR..MAy I know which brand are you using...

Me said...

nice: yep, ganda na rin kasi wla masyadong tao, pero malaki pa rin talaga beach ng bora :D

abby: uy thanks for dropping by, salamat po!

irmee: i use nikon D40, i've yet to take photo lessons baka sa december :D