Monday, October 22, 2007

Ground Zero at Glorietta 2



I was in a nearby net cafe when Minnie YMed me, minutes after an explosion happened in Glorietta. The news did not immediately sinked in because I was busy checking out some opps (go figure) ;p an hour after, when i got home, we turned on the TV and newsflash about the said event was all-over every local channel.

Then it hit me, we were supposed to have lunch that day at Rai Rai Ken, a japanese resto across G2. The lunch date did happen despite my absence, fortunately they were able to finish earlier before the explosion occured. Knowing me, if I did join that lunch, I wouldn't go straight back to office but instead would have done some window shopping afterwards. Children clothes are located on the second floor of the said area. Tsk. Tsk. Buti na lang.

Dani had a fever earlier that morning so hubby and I had to take a leave. She's better now. Must be her gums, well everything that irates her makes us conclude she must be teething but still no teeth would come out hehe

* * *

Hope you guys had a nice weekend and here's hoping you'll have a great week ahead!

3 comments:

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

Honga sis. buti na lang you weren't there.

N!cE
www.nicemorning.net

abie said...

Kitts,

Buti na lang nga naka leave ka. My phone was ringing non-stop nga din last friday kse iniisip ng mga relatives ko na baka nag lakwatsa na naman ako. I'm realy glad that no one I know got hurt in the explosion.

Take care sis.

Me said...

hay naku, korek kayo talaga jan.. call it divine intervention pero haay, buti na lang talaga!

likewise, i'm glad you guys are ok!