Monday, October 08, 2007

Palawan Day 1: Bakers Hill

By the time we're at Bakers Hill (about 4PM), my stomach was growling already :D Medyo umaambon pa rin so hindi ko feel magpicture masyado. They have heavy meals available naman din but I only bought two pieces of Spanish Bread for P10/pc, Brownies w/Cashew Nuts (P35/pc or 3 for P100), Chocolate Crinkles (P28+) and a couple of pieces of Milk and Ube Pastillas. I didn't get to eat them right off kasi I'm preparing myself for a heavy dinner later. Plus, our next stop would be an eatery who supposedly serves superb chao long soup.


"Walang tigil ang ulan.."


"Eto ako.. basang basa sa ulan"


Slices of Chocolate Cake for your taking

I bought a piece of cake (above) for P10+ yata. Nothing special po same as the Pastillas, IMHO. The crinkles are good enough, worth buying again. Nga pala, hubby also bought ube hopia, but I didn't get to taste them.

No comments: