Tuesday, October 23, 2007

No corners

dani kitts garry oct

So I tried circles last night :D I always find it hard what to use as date stamper though. Later ko na naisip, i forgot to "enhance: our pics in the LO, just a little adjustment on curves. Anyways, I did another one pero sobrang antok na ko kagabi kaya nakalimutan ko transfer sa thumb drive. Bukas ulit, i'll have something to show you ;)

* * *

These photos were taken, (man i even screwed up on the dates!) last saturday. Garry received a text from one of our kumpare and his mother died (no not because of the bombing) so we dropped by to give our condolences to him and his family. Before we went to the wake, we left Dani and her yaya to my Mom's care. Andun na din kasi si Tita Cristy, one of the best cook in our family, her kakanin are the next best thing to my Apo's. I miss na nga may grandma lalo na pag may special occasions, sarap kasi talaga magluto. So pinagbigyan ako ni tita and she made rice pudding for me! yey! Even though she's tired from the commute (all the way from agusan) she just made laƱeras of pudding. I forgot to upload her yummy creation eh, as always bukas ulit.

Tita Baby and Tito Jim, with Tita Aring, decided to visit my mom's house that night also so saya din kasi they get to see my cute little angel. When hubby and I were away, bibong-bibo daw ang baby ko she danced, sang and "talked" a lot pero nung andun na ko haay as expected kapit tuko na sakin. She doesn't want to leave my side na ayaw na sumama kahit kanino.

My current mantra: this too shall pass. I mean, they'll reach that age when they're not that malambing anymore diba so cherish lang din kahit super ngalay na or hirap to attend to your own needs :D oh well.

Before I forget to blog about this: Kers, congrats bro! Kaso itlog ulit mwehehe :D I needed to give away some of dani's baby stuffs and clothes to my cousin na. I sorta pressured my SIL to take the ultrasound para malaman na namin if i'll reserve some of the good girly stuffs for her. So off they went na nga kaso boy ulit eh much to my Dad's delight, dadami na daw kasi lahi nya :D

No comments: